We are hiring
Would you like to help our business grow?
We have an excellent opportunity to join our team.
Desktop Support Engineer
- Location: Various sites in Tayside region
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6 months with possibility of a further 18 months
- Reference DSE190320
As a member of our Project Team you will be responsible for installation and configuration of various types of HP Desktops and laptops to one of our existing clients. Experience of Windows 7 & Windows 10, installing and configuring new endpoints and working as part of a project team is essential.
- To implement IT endpoint projects to a high standard from installation to providing 2nd line support to users.
- Complete Pre audit checks, decommissions, installations and configure to work instruction provided.
- Complete checklists and produce daily report to team leader with asset details of numbers competed.
- Provide users with 2nd line support after installations.
- Engage with Department manager and complete site / departmental sign off.
- Windows Operating Systems 7 and 10.
- Desktop /Laptop rollouts on large projects
- 2nd line support to users and floor walking when required
- Windows 10, HP Desktop and Application troubleshooting
- Office 365 installation, operation and troubleshooting
- Network troubleshooting TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN/WAN,
- First class telephone manner, excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent customer facing and customer service skills